You Don't Have to Struggle
Life is so busy. For all of us. Whether you're an executive, a postman, a delivery driver, a politician, a musician - any profession at all - life can be overwhelming because underneath the profession, we share one thing.
This means we are susceptible to the strengths and weaknesses that come with this:
- Lack of Attention
and so much more.
Having a tool that can help keep track of all of the tasks you have to complete is crucial if we're going to keep on top of ourselves.
I think Todoist is an ideal candidate for this because it is easy to use and available on almost any platform, meaning you don't need to be tied into a specific eco-system. Whether on Mac/Windows/iOS or Android, you can access Todoist.
What's In The Guide?
From the first day of release, this guide will have 60+ videos that will cover the basics of how to use Todoist, as well as cover some advanced topics, like using Integrations with other applications, and demonstrating workflows that you may wish to apply.
You can see the course curriculum below:
- Adding Tasks (5:06)
- Editing Tasks (4:30)
- Due Dates and Reminders (4:14)
- Recurring Due Dates (3:53)
- Reminders and Notifications (3:55)
- Completing Tasks (2:00)
- Using Comments (3:57)
- Working with Multiple Tasks (2:51)
- Sub-tasks (2:58)
- Using Task Descriptions (2:01)
- Sorting Tasks (2:54)
- Uncompletable Tasks (2:32)
- Text Formatting (3:29)
- Project and Task Limits (2:02)
- Printing Tasks (2:01)
- Creating Projects and Sub-Projects (4:32)
- Editing Projects (1:16)
- Duplicating Projects (1:34)
- Archiving and Deleting Projects (2:16)
- Managing Sections (4:08)
- Board View (3:39)
- Adding Favourites (2:57)
- Using Templates (7:13)
- Using Pre-Made Todoist Templates (4:27)
- Importing Project Templates from CSV (4:41)
I really hope that you love this course - however I want you to be satisfied more! If you are unhappy with the purchase then please contact me within the first 30 days and we will organise a refund.